Thursday 12 December 2013

Does it need an earthquake to get justice in the Indian System?

I talk of a Love Story and I am trying to give you different aspects to this picture of this Love. 

Husband, children, grandchildren, parents. siblings, in-laws, friends, relatives, those who worked with you, and one more, above all!

In this list I must also include the undying Love of my Maker for ME!

When I was arrested and prosecuted by the corrupt justice system in Bangalore in the 1970s, I went through sheer hell for over 4 years. 

I had to present myself week in and week out in the Magistrate's Court in Bangalore to be humiliated.

But I never lost my faith in my Maker.

It was He who intervened with His full power to get me justice.

This is described in my eBook "...for the hour of His judgement is come:..." which I wrote after I had returned to Finland. It was published on the internet, probably one of ther first books to be published fully on the internet.

You can also reach the book by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.

Did it need an earth quake for me to get my freedom? 

The answer is YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment